Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #9 - Pokémon Showdown Empty Immunity Challenge #9 - Pokémon Showdown

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:33 pm
Come on in guys!

For today's immunity challenge, you are going to play one of my favorite online games. It's called Pokémon Showdown, and here's how it works.

READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY. IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE, IT COULD COST YOU DEARLY.

Each of you guys will create an account on the Showdown website called SierraLeone[your name in the server] (without the brackets). For example, if I was making an account, I would be SierraLeoneDrew. If your username has already been taken, let me know, and you can make something similar.

Immunity Challenge #9 - Pokémon Showdown Int110

You will then create a US/UM Singles OU team using the Teambuilder feature. If you've played Showdown before, you're welcome to use a team you've already made. However, please make sure that the account you are using is brand new. For tips on building a team, and picking the right competitive Pokémon and movesets, check out this link: https://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/ as I find it very useful.

Immunity Challenge #9 - Pokémon Showdown Int210

After you've created a team, you can do battle! Search for an opponent (make sure you search for an opponent under US/UM Singles OU! It's the third option under US/UM Singles) and continue to defeat opponents and raise your Elo rating. Beware, if you lose a match, your Elo will drop, so try not to lose!

Immunity Challenge #9 - Pokémon Showdown Int310

The person with the highest Elo rating as of the deadline will win immunity. I can check your Elo using the game's leaderboards feature, so there is no need to submit any screenshots or anything into your confessional.

Immunity Challenge #9 - Pokémon Showdown Int410

Good luck guys! Since some of you may be unfamiliar with Pokémon, we're going to extend the deadline to 9PM EST. Hopefully this can be a relatively stable deadline from here on out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum