Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #1 - Tug of War Empty Immunity Challenge #1 - Tug of War

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:02 pm
Come on in guys!

For the first time this season, tribal immunity is up for grabs. With this beautiful guy in your possession, your tribe will not go to tribal council, and no one from your tribe will go home.

Immunity Challenge #1 - Tug of War 21_b10

With that out of the way, let's introduce the first immunity challenge! It's a brand new challenge called Tug of War, and here's how it works.

When one tribe member types !startimmunityf20 in the designated channel, the entire tribe will have just 15 minutes to spam the exact words "[Your name here] tugs on the rope for [Your tribe name]" (no quotes or brackets)

So, for example, if you are Aura, you would spam the following message:

Aura tugs on the rope for Moya

Once the fifteen minutes are up, I'll close the channel (if I'm not online for whatever reason, I'll sort it out once I get online). Whichever tribe tugged on their rope (spammed the most messages) the most in the fifteen minute period wins immunity and safety from this season's first tribal council.

Each tribe will have just ONE attempt to do the challenge, there is no practice. Make sure when you start the challenge that the tribe is in full agreement. If you screw up and start the challenge when you didn't mean to, that's on you and we will not help you out.

Your tribe must attempt the challenge by 9:00 PM EST tomorrow. Failure to do so will result in a score of zero tugs on the rope, which is basically an automatic loss.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum