Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #14 - Scavenger Hunt Empty Immunity Challenge #14 - Scavenger Hunt

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Come on in guys! It is time for your next immunity challenge. I hope you brought your walking shoes to this one because it's a scavenger hunt!

Originally, we were going to do the same alphabet scavenger hunt as last season, but that can lead to a lot of dilemma over whether something is or isn't accepted. So we're going to do this one a little differently.

Below, you will find a list of items. There are two items for every letter of the alphabet, except for Q, X, Y and Z. This gives you a total of 44 items that you need to find. The person who finds the most items on the list will win immunity and a one-in-five chance of being the Sole Survivor. Big stakes right here.

Here is the list of items you must find. You are welcome to get creative, although note that I have final say of what is and what is not accepted.

Action Figure
Apple
Basketball
Bird
Comic Book
Crayon
Disco Ball
Dog
Egg
Elevator
Female
Fish
Gas Station
Golf Club
Hat
Helicopter
Ice Cream
Iron
Jack-In-The-Box
Joker Playing Card
Ketchup
Key
Limousine
Lipstick
Mannequin
McDonalds
Newspaper
Notebook
Onion
Orange
Paper Airplane
Pizza
Roller Skates/Blades
Rubix Cube
Shovel
Sunglasses
Toilet
Truck
Umbrella
Underwear
Vacuum
Video Game
Water Fountain
Wig

I will give each of you a group DM to submit your items in. Please make sure that either you are in the picture, or you can use a piece of paper that says 'Survivor Unlimited' or something similar to that. Good luck, and if you have any questions, let me know! Challenge ends at 9:00 PM EST.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum