Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #1 Empty Immunity Challenge #1

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 pm
Come on in everyone!

Immunity Challenge #1 Mangat10

It is now time for your first tribal immunity challenge.

Each person on the tribe is going to be completing a word search puzzle. You can play it here:

https://www.proprofs.com/games/word-search/survivor-honduras-immunity-challenge/

Screenshot your time and send it to me in your confessional channel. The tribe with the fastest total time will win tribal immunity. The losing tribe will attend tribal council, where someone will be the first person voted out of this game. You may play the puzzle as many times as you like, and submit as many times as you like. I will only accept your lowest time.

If someone on the tribe does not submit, they will receive a time of 5 minutes (300 seconds). That will be incredibly bad and probably result in your team losing. So you definitely want to submit.

But... there is a twist.

Immunity Challenge #1 Hondur13

The person with the fastest time on each tribe will receive a PUBLIC IMMUNITY IDOL. A public immunity idol is just like a hidden immunity idol, except everyone knows that you have it, including the other tribe. Just like a hidden immunity idol, you can use a public idol after the votes are cast, but before they are read, to negate any votes against you.

However, there is a catch to this public idol. It can only be used during the tribal stage of the game. But you will not know when the merge is. So you will need to decide when it is most advantageous to use the idol.

So I think that's enough to throw on you guys for now, good luck in the challenge! Scores are due at 9PM EST tomorrow (24 hours from now). Remember that you can play the word search as many times as you want, and submit scores as many times as you want.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum