Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #14 - Fallen Comrades Empty Immunity Challenge #14 - Fallen Comrades

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:09 pm
Come on in guys!

All of you started this game on one beach, with the opportunity to make connections with every single eliminated player. This challenge will test how much you know those eliminated players. It's called Fallen Comrades, and here's how it works.

Before the season began, we asked each person what hobbies/activities they like to do in their free time. Your job is to match the fifteen answers to one of the fifteen eliminated castaways.

Here is a list of all of the answers:

A. I like to sing, cosplay, and I've been looking to get into Dungeons and Dragons again

B. Watch YouTube, Watch TV Shows/Movies, (Mainly reality Shows) Play games, other stuff..

C. I like to Bake, draw, watch survivor, play Xbox or just be on my phone

D. Well, of course I spend a lot of time with my wife, but besides that, cooking is my job, and it's also my hobby.

E. I love to play music! I sing, play bass guitar, drums, etc.

F. Discord and reddit.

G. With my free time I like to play a lot of games. I mainly play board games, and will often meet up with people 4 times a week to play games. I have a big love for social deduction games, such as One Night, 2 Rooms and a Boom, Dead Last and even more, but I also love my high strategy games such as Twilight Imperium which is a 10hr board game! As well as that I used to be part of the Sheffield Assassins Guild, which is a group who play mock assassinations games, where we have to hunt and kill each other while going about are daily life.

H. My hobbies include gardening and cooking oh and reading fan fiction but i should step my best foot forward

I. In my free time I like to read, hike, watch movies and just chill out.

J. I like to play some baseball and video games but espiecially pubstoping people

K. I love to make music, play basketball, and discover new music as well

L. Like literally everyone else, Netflix is the preferred choice of entertainment when you're lazy as Hell. It's got pretty much everything you could ever want to watch on there, I'm mostly into like any kind of series about interesting but horrible things that have happened in real life. Black Mirror is amazing too. I am part of production for SurvivORG which is a large discord org and that takes up a lot of my free-time outside of school, always stuff going on over there. I'm lazy and skinny as hell so physical activities is mostly a miss for me.

M. video games

N. I like to sing, dance, be a total bitch. I play Tennis, Golf & Softball. Active shishtar

O. I love to travel and have been too many countries, but when I can’t afford that then I like to play games and when I get sick of that then I’ll just read/swim/hike or do other boring outdoorsy stuff.

And as a reminder, here is a list of eliminated players:

Liam, Fridge, Sunny, Archie, Will, Lewis, Hannah, Icelynn, Owen, Bam, Carter, Tim, Grande, Freddie, Alannah

The person with the most correct matches wins individual immunity! Due at 7PM EST tomorrow, good luck!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum