Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #6 - Stack Empty Immunity Challenge #6 - Stack

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:19 pm
Come on in guys!

Now, without further ado, it is time to get to your next immunity challenge.

However, as you may have noticed, I didn't bring my tribal immunities with me. That's because, well, tribal immunity is not what you are playing for today.

Because... (insert long pause here) both tribes are gonna be going to tribal council. Surprised

Within the next 48 hours or so, two people will be voted out at two separate tribal councils.

However, you still have the chance to save yourself, because two individual immunity necklaces will be up for grabs, one for each tribe.

Immunity Challenge #6 - Stack 09251-11

For today's challenge, you will be playing the app Stack by Ketchapp.

Immunity Challenge #6 - Stack Featur11

You may play the app as many times as you would like. Once you are satisfied with your score, submit your high score in your confessional.

You must take the screenshot when you get the score, this is to ensure that no one submits a past score. So every time you get a high score, I advise you take a screenshot of it just in case it is the score you end up submitting. You may submit multiple scores into your confessional, we will take the highest score you submit.

The person with the highest score on each tribe will win individual immunity. Deadline is 7PM EST tomorrow.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum