Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #3 - Name Link Empty Immunity Challenge #3 - Name Link

Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Come on in guys!

It is time for your next immunity challenge. This one has never been used in Unlimited, so I'm very excited to see how it plays out. It's called Name Link, and here's how it works.

Attached below is a spreadsheet containing the names of all players to play in this series. Your objective is to create the longest chain of names you possibly can, by chaining the last letter of a player's name to the first letter of a different player's name.

For example, you could start with Will, then go to Lewis, because Will ends with an L, and Lewis starts with an L. After Lewis, you could go to Snoot, since Lewis ends with an S and Snoot starts with an S.

The three tribes who make the longest chain in their provided Discord channel will win tribal immunity. Losing tribe will go to tribal council, where someone will become the third person voted out. In the event of a tie, the tribe(s) who finished working on their name link the least recently will win.

Also, if you make a mistake in your name link at any time (mistakes include using a name that doesn't exist in the series, or using the exact same person twice), your name link will only be scored up until the mistake. Keep this in mind, a mistake will not be good.

You cannot use any online resources to aid you in this challenge. I'm not quite sure if there are any that could help you anyway, but I prefer to have all my bases covered.

Lastly, this is One World, so you are more than welcome to conspire with other tribes! Everyone wants immunity, so consider the idea of working together!

This challenge ends at 7PM EST tomorrow, good luck! If you have questions, please ask!

Link to spreadsheet with all player names: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SWNNcQGnRjmQRxa7eRF6U0SLDB5SSpnYy20PQohW_XQ/edit?usp=sharing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum