Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #2 - Pinball Sniper Empty Immunity Challenge #2 - Pinball Sniper

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:12 pm
Come on in guys!

It is time for your next immunity challenge.

Once again, three tribes will win immunity, while one of you will be meeting me at tribal council.

Pinball is widely believed to have originated in France, when billiard tables were narrowed in order to make the game now known today as bagalette.

For today's challenge, you will be playing the app Pinball Sniper by Ketchapp.

Immunity Challenge #2 - Pinball Sniper Screen10

You may play the app as many times as you would like. Once you are satisfied with your score, submit your high score in your confessional.

You must take the screenshot when you get the score, this is to ensure that no one submits a past score. So every time you get a high score, I advise you take a screenshot of it just in case it is the score you end up submitting. You may submit multiple scores into your confessional, we will take the highest score you submit.

The three tribes with the highest combined scores will win immunity! Deadline is 7PM EST tomorrow. In addition, Bastia and Rennes, you guys have one extra member. Either everyone can play, and I drop your lowest score, or one person can sit out while the other four play.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum