Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #1 - Spam Off, One World Style Empty Immunity Challenge #1 - Spam Off, One World Style

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 pm
Come on in guys!

It is time for your first immunity challenge. Winning this challenge will grant you tribal immunity, meaning you can't be the first person voted out of this game. Three of the four tribes will win immunity, while one unlucky tribe will be meeting me at tribal.

Immunity Challenge #1 - Spam Off, One World Style Tiki10

^ our beautiful tribal immunity idols. Don't you want one?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's challenge is called Spam Off, and here's how it works.

Each tribe will have to spam as many messages as they possibly can. You can spam whatever you want - letters, numbers, words, anything you want. The only rule is that you cannot use a bot to send messages for you. Every message you spam must be sent by you, and only you.

Now, because this is One World, we decided to add a fun twist to this challenge. Rather than past seasons, where tribes had separate spam channels, you guys will all be spamming in one single channel. This adds a new layer of competition, because you can see how much spamming the other tribes are doing. This is a very massive change from our previous seasons, so I am very excited to see how this plays out.

Deadline tomorrow is 7PM EST, meaning you have roughly 24 hours to spam as much as you can. At 7, I will lock the channel and count everything up.

The three tribes who spam the most messages will win tribal immunity. The sole losing tribe will meet me at tribal council, where one person from that tribe will become the first person voted out of Survivor: France. Good luck, have fun, and may the best tribes win!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum