Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Welcome to France! Empty Welcome to France!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:02 pm
My name is Drew, and welcome to the eleventh season of Survivor Unlimited!

Welcome to France! Mangat11

This season of Survivor, we're taking Survivor Unlimited to a place it's never been before... France!

Known for its beautiful medieval cities, its gorgeous and influential art, and its delicious food, France is truly a country like no other.

Welcome to France! France10

And on the small island of Île du Levant, twenty brand new castaways are about to begin an adventure of a lifetime.

Welcome to France! Baigna10

They will encounter never-before-seen immunity challenges, big blindsides, and some all-new twists that could shake the series to its core. It is gonna be epic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, normally, this is the part where I would divide you guys into tribes. However, that won't be the case. You guys will all be headed to... One. Single. Camp. You are more than welcome to talk with anyone and everyone in camp, in both the tribe chat and in private messages. In fact, I encourage you to, because you never know what connections will help you later on in the game! You can also start to make alliances if you wish to do so.

Good luck and have fun! Your first challenge will be revealed tomorrow at 7PM EST!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum