Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #15

on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:23 pm
Come on in guys!

It's time for your next immunity challenge. It's a fun one...

It is called Alphabet Scavenger Hunt and here is how it works.

Each of you will have to find an item that starts with each letter in the alphabet and take a picture with that item. Send me that picture in the group chat titled "[Your Name]'s Submissions". And specify what item you are submitting.

But here's the catch - similar to the game Scattergories, if you send the same item as someone else, it will not count. For every unique item you send, you will get a point. Person with the most points wins individual immunity.

A few rules regarding the challenge:

- You must either be in the picture with the item, or hold a piece of paper with your name on it to prove that you are in the picture.

- Adjectives, proper nouns, and brand names do not count. For example, Axe Deodorant would not count as an A, it would count as a D because it is deodorant.

- Molten and I will have final ruling on names of items/what items count. We will try to be as unbiased as possible and make the challenge fair for everyone.

- NO DISCUSSING THE CHALLENGE WITH OTHER TRIBEMATES.

- If there is a tie in points after the deadline, we will have a tiebreaker question.

If you have any questions, let me know. The challenge will run for >24 hours, until 6PM EST tomorrow.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum