Survivor Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drew
Drew
Admin
https://survivorunlimited.forumotion.com

Immunity Challenge #13 - Scavenger Hunt Empty Immunity Challenge #13 - Scavenger Hunt

Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:47 pm
Come on in guys!

It is time for your next immunity challenge. You are going to be playing Scavenger Hunt, and here's how it works.

Below, you will find a list of items. There are two items for every letter of the alphabet, except for I, O, Q, U, X, Y and Z. This gives you a total of 38 items that you need to find. The person who finds the most items on the list will win immunity and a one-in-five chance of being the Sole Survivor.

I will give each of you a group DM to submit your items in. Please make sure that either you are in the picture, or you can use a piece of paper that says 'Survivor Unlimited' or something similar to that. Good luck, and if you have any questions, let me know! Challenge ends at 10:00 PM EST.

Here is the list of items you must find. You are welcome to get creative, although note that I have final say of what is and what is not accepted.

Anchor
Axe
Bowling Ball
Bread
Candy Bar
Cat
Dart Board
Dice
Envelope
Etch-A-Sketch
Fire Extinguisher
Fly Swatter